- Act as a conduit between the MD/promoter team and the broader office
- Project manage individual tours alongside the MD/ promoter team, and provide general assistance in key day-to-day matters.
- Develop a professional familiarity with key agent & management clients.
- Be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to maximize tour profit.
- Assist in general day to day requirements of the MD/Promoter team , including but not limited to project managing individual tours, assisting in liaison with agents, sales reporting and general assistance.
- Assist in the review of artist contracts, execute appropriate amendments where standard and liaise with Legal as required to confirm mutually agreed artist contracts between Promoter and Agent
- In conjunction with Finance maintain an up-to-date record of Tour Guarantee liabilities for “live” passed and confirmed tour offers
- Work with MD/Promoter team to develop initial tour pricing, booking on-sale plan, confirming production, building events, managing on-sale period, reporting.
- Ensure that Tour Confirmations and Itineraries are completed and circulated in a timely manner in order to ensure key information is provided to relevant departments.
- Attaining venue avails and pencilling routings, finalising venue contracts in conjunction with finance department.
- Administrative assistance to managing director.
- Other tasks and duties as directed from time to time.
- Venue Bookings and Avail Calendars.
- Show Runs and Contracting
- Maintain venue Databases.
- Venues Database –national theatres .
- VIP Database Management
- VIP Invitations and Guest Host
- Manage Event VIP functions at Events including VIP Tickets events
- Liaise with ticketing Manager with Show Runs and ticket builds
- Conduit between the MD and Senior Staff of future shows
- EA Filing systems
- Attend to walk-in enquiries.
- Answering incoming phones and taking messages
- To be proactive, organized, and thorough individual who likes working in a diverse and busy role
- High Level of Initiative, Adaptability and Problem-Solving Skills
- Customer and Client Focused
- High Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organisational and Communication kills
- Independently Motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent T Skills, including the use of Word and Excel and Outlook
- Able to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Empowers people.
- Open and Honest Communication
- Treats all people equally and honestly.
- Seeks to invest in the growth and develop their staff.
- Develops productive relationships with hirers, suppliers and service providers.
- Encourages people to have a view and raise issues for consideration and discussion.
Benefits & Perks
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s Top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live events and ticketing. With business operations and corporate functions across 5 major divisions, Ticketmaster, House of Blues, Concerts, Media & Sponsorship, and Artist Nation, we offer exciting opportunities across every discipline. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the perks we offer our full-time, global workforce. For any stage in your career, our benefits are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment, 6 months paid caregiver leave, Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker on your work trips), Music@Home (cultivate your little ones music interest), and tuition reimbursement for ongoing career development. Plus, you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.