Ecommerce Manager-Fan Services
- Manage and oversee the quality assurance analysis of eCommerce Fan Services Representatives
- Perform goal setting and corrective coaching of eCommerce Fan Services Representatives
- Provide team with daily guidance, oversight direction and workflow based on priority needs
- Partner with department leadership to analyze and optimize eCommerce Fan Services Representatives workflows
- Identify areas of opportunities to create efficiencies and delegate department projects as needed
- Deliver high quality service and resolution for all customer experiences and transactions to their satisfaction while ensuring team escalates sensitive issues quickly, within general department policies
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel), Internet search skills.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
- Zendesk experience required
- 2+ years management experience
- 5+ years customer service experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for “Winter Break” season, Wellness Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Universal Music Group
Discover more jobs
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans. Universal Music Group's labels include A&M Records, Astralwerks, Blue Note Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol Records, Capitol Records Nashville, Caroline, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, EMI Records Nashville, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Harvest, Interscope Records, Island Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Republic Records, Universal Music Latino, Verve Label Group, Virgin Records, Virgin EMI Records, as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.