Digital Marketing Manager
- Own ASO and work cross-functionally to update videos and screenshots and improve App/Play store performance across all geos while maintaining our very high brand standards
- Partner with teams like Creative, Customer Support, Product, Design, and Biz Dev to develop innovative category strategies to accelerate growth through store featuring and various partnerships.
- Assess and invest in keyword strategy in all territories to improve visibility.
- Be the lead point of contact with a world-class ASO agency to expedite A/B testing and accelerate gains.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the digital marketing industry and ASO space, including Google and Apple algorithm updates.
- Become the App/Play Store expert and provide competitive summaries with actionable insights for stakeholders, analyze data and implement best practices.
- Report weekly to leadership on ASO gains or changes.
- Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies
- 1-2 years experience in ASO
- 2-5 years of consumer marketing experience (experience with subscription businesses is a plus)
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Business or other relevant analytical/technical discipline preferred
- Experience in generating ideas for store experiments and A/B tests; conducting and validating the reliability of their results
- Knowledge of all visual and copy assets of the Store page(s) and how to use them to increase the conversion
- Expertise in working with ASO tools
- A strong customer focus and a keen eye for creative that drives results
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional candidates will have...
- Extensive experience in fast-growing, consumer-facing, data-driven startups
- Be well-versed in the mobile marketing ecosystem
- Experience with SEO is a plus
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We believe that music is much more than just listening— it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, and connecting with people. It is the original social network with the power to break down barriers, touch souls and bring people together from all over the world. In 2008, we set out to create apps that enabled anyone to create, discover, love and enjoy music. Today, 1.5 % of the world's population (that's 125 million people and counting) have used Smule's apps. And they are creating communities, meeting new like-minded friends, and having fun making music together on Smule. So if you wake up humming, play a mean air guitar or anything in between, then Smule is for you―anyone can do it, no previous experience required.