Digital Content Creator Intern
- Creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create of a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit photos and videos, working with the internal design team when necessary.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Relevant digital marketing qualification and/or talent.
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Experience in creating/editing images, using Adobe Photoshop, camera and video production, including editing and creating content on various professional tools.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills and proofreading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to apply
Apply via link
The Mystic Keys
Discover more jobs
Our vision is to make outstanding music education affordable and accessible all around the globe. We are a team of enthusiastic musicians who love to spread the knowledge of music. We are creators. We are Music educators. We are The Mystic Keys. We help you discover your musical genes. Our online presence has made it possible to provide quality education in music around the globe. Our diversity in music courses is the final destination for all your quest. Vocals, instruments, music theory, composition; we educate in almost every aspect of music.