Customer Support Agent
As a Customer Support Agent for our customers, you will resolve queries via E-Mail in a timely manner and discuss solutions with colleagues from our marketing, quality assurance and product development departments. You want to work with a team of industry experts who are passionate and hard-working? Come, join the band, and help us achieve Skoove’s goal: making music learning fun, effective, and accessible to everyone!
- Customer support via our CRM system (no phone)
- Answer questions regarding our product, technical issues, and billing
- Collaboration on improving our support policies and their documentation
- Template management
- Communicate and discuss issues with our marketing, quality assurance, and product development departments.
- You are fluent in English
- You have at least 1 year experience in supporting end customers on different issues - ideally software
- You speak German? Great, you could partly provide customer support for our German speaking community as well
- You are a tech-savvy person & and own a computer
- You have time to work on several days during the week & every other weekend one day
- You have a friendly, service-oriented personality?
- You are interested in Skoove (and maybe even play an instrument)?
Benefits & Perks
- You look after a cool product with mostly happy customers
- You work from home
- Team events
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Skoove is a music technology start-up located in Berlin. We are a team of 30 certified music nuts with expert-status in technology, music education, and online marketing.