CRM & Retention Coordinator, TIDAL
- Manage multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications.
- Drive customer communications calendar and develop lifecycle triggered communications from onboarding, through renewal and upsell.
- Manage approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Create test and learn strategies to improve goals across channels
- Develop outstanding retention and cross-channel communications practices for your market and work with global retention partners
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to daily campaigns when they arise.
- Oversee segmentation strategy; compiles, tracks and reports campaign results with goals to important partners
- Report to the Director of Retention
- 2 years experience in CRM, digital, retention marketing
- Curious about customer behavior and action drivers
- Proficient in coding email HTML
- Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms (e.g Braze)
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more. With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher. TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.