- Sorting through music submissions, approving and making corrections to rejected releases.
- Ensuring each music release is within Apple Music Style Guidelines.
- Familiarity with DSP submission requirements.
- Respond to emails regarding release changes
- In-depth research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and a self-starter. Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience in technical QA
- Experience in Music Distribution is helpful but not necessary
- Positive attitude
- Collaborative spirit
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Trac empowers independent artists with the tools needed to launch & grow their career. Trac is the first music technology platform to provide independent artists with free unlimited music distribution and artist webpage marketing services, without taking a percentage of the artists' revenue. The music startup is challenging independent artists to sign themselves instead of signing a stringent record label contract that binds them into multi-year recoupment obligations and prohibits them from owning their masters.