Content Partnerships Manager - Music, Pakistan
- Build strong relationships with music partners (artists & labels) within the Pakistan industry and onboard them to TikTok.
- Responsible for supporting content partners from various platform perspectives including training, content creation and account guidance.
- Responsible for monitoring partners' accounts in-app performance and grow their follower-ship.
- Work with a regional strategist and related teams to build a proper plan to support the growth of partner accounts, and increase the overall growth of the entertainment vertical within the whole content ecosystem.
- Collaborate with various cross functions to initiate in-app campaigns, including strategy planning and executing the plan with related data analysis.
- Work with XFN teams to organize events / offline meet-ups and build content showcases.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing artists/musicians with platforms/agencies.
- 7+ years of experience in the content/online media industry in Pakistan.
- Understanding of the local content partner ecosystem industry, and pop culture; passionate about content and TikTok as a platform.
- Strong account management & time management skills.
- Fluent in English & Urdu.
- Ability to take ownership of the whole partner and creator acquisition chain (pitching, acquisition, activation, retention, partnership).
- Ability to execute strategies and plans according to management planning.
- Excellent communication skills; good at negotiation, presentation and problem-solving.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.