Content Partnerships Manager - Music, Pakistan
- Build strong relationships with music partners (artists & labels) within the Pakistan industry and onboard them to TikTok.
- Responsible for supporting content partners from various platform perspectives including training, content creation and account guidance.
- Responsible for monitoring partners' accounts in-app performance and grow their follower-ship.
- Work with a regional strategist and related teams to build a proper plan to support the growth of partner accounts, and increase the overall growth of the entertainment vertical within the whole content ecosystem.
- Collaborate with various cross functions to initiate in-app campaigns, including strategy planning and executing the plan with related data analysis.
- Work with XFN teams to organize events / offline meet-ups and build content showcases.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing artists/musicians with platforms/agencies.
- 7+ years of experience in the content/online media industry in Pakistan.
- Understanding of the local content partner ecosystem industry, and pop culture; passionate about content and TikTok as a platform.
- Strong account management & time management skills.
- Fluent in English & Urdu.
- Ability to take ownership of the whole partner and creator acquisition chain (pitching, acquisition, activation, retention, partnership).
- Ability to execute strategies and plans according to management planning.
- Excellent communication skills; good at negotiation, presentation and problem-solving.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.