Manager, Content Marketing, Media Solutions (English Services)
- University-level degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Media Sales, Content Production (TV, digital) or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing/Advertising (Consumer Marketing, Brand Activation, Promotions, Communications), Media, or Content Production in a role related to advertising.
- A self-starter. You are a proactive problem-solver and strategic thinker who prides themselves on delivering business results.
- Strong command of media and/or marketing strategy. Demonstrated experience developing exceptional cross-platform advertising campaigns, branded content, consumer promotions, digital/social marketing campaigns, and/or sponsorships.
- Strong understanding of Digital and Social Partnership Opportunities and Packaging an asset
- Ability to craft and deliver persuasive presentations. PowerPoint wizards, please apply! Graphic design and/or copywriting skills are assets.
- Superior negotiation skills and the ability to navigate complex projects to produce alignment on a solution.
- Passion for CBC’s content and the Canadian music industry, as well as a knowledge of the broader broadcast and digital/social media landscapes are strongly preferred.
- Creative thinking skills matched with strong business acumen. You are energized by finding new solutions to compete in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple varied priorities on a regular basis with many deadlines.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
- Flexibility. Some travel and evening/weekend work may be required for execution of client partnerships.
- Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
Benefits & Perks
- Four weeks of vacation;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Opportunities to work with cutting edge technology;
- Opportunities for continued learning and professional development;
- Opportunities to become a member of our Employee Resource Groups;
- A creative and dynamic work environment, where your ideas and contributions can be heard, valued and respected; and
- A supportive management team committed to upholding the highest standards of diversity and inclusivity.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
CBC/Radio-Canada is Canada's national public broadcaster and a strong advocate of Canadian culture. We offer a unique space and a fresh Canadian perspective with unmatched cultural, musical and documentary programming. We do it in French, English and eight Aboriginal languages. Our activities promote creative work and contribute to the local economy. In television only, our investments in independent Canadian productions fund more than 10,000 jobs across the country.