Content & Strategy Lead, Social Lab, TIDAL
- Build our social media content, audience, and channel strategies.
- Produce high-quality, cross-channel creative content, telling the story of the brand while educating users about the service and entertaining followers.
- Grow TIDAL's social media impact through content and in collaboration with partners.
- Work with a variety of different teams across the broader organization and with external contacts, including artist relations, creative, editorial, product, growth, major music labels, agencies, and more.
- Lean on data to provide insights that positively impact content and social strategy.
- You will report to the Head of Social Lab, and feel empowered to communicate with and manage up to senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Increase engagement and productivity from the communities you manage.
- Establish content and channel strategies, defining our brand voice across social media
- Showcase your love for great storytelling to capture attention and increase engagement.
- Take principled risks — not afraid to test and learn. You are excited to put that knowledge back into the content and the channels, sharing insights with your teammates.
- 7+ years of experience in any combination of social marketing, social strategy, digital marketing strategy, social content production, advertising, and brand marketing strategy.
- Run/led social media channels for major brands (in-house or agency).
- Experience leading content efforts on a team within a large, diverse organization.
- Present and sell your ideas while building coalition and support.
- A creative background and naturally gravitate towards the big, exciting idea.
- Experience building media/marketing strategies and managing large budgets.
- A background working with business tools and social media platforms, analytics platforms, and Google Workspace.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more. With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher. TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.