Commercial Operations & Cost Control Manager
WHAT WE DO Founded in Belgium in 1982 by Kenny Gates and Michel Lambot, [PIAS] is one of the world’s leading independent music companies with 300 employees over 16 offices in every major music market around the world.
We champion and support artists from around the world across an unrivalled international network run by passionate music lovers. [PIAS] has 2 core divisions: the [PIAS] Label Group and [Integral] Distribution Services.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and arsts relentlessly and passionately.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity, and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Commercial Operations & Cost Control Manager, you will be partnering with our repertoire, supply chain and finance teams to optimize margins, minimize waste and provide decision making support on commercial strategies throughout our global product flow chain.
- Collaborating closely with senior repertoire management teams across the group to optimize product offerings, stock holdings and pricing strategy.
- Actively seek and evaluate efficiency & cost saving opportunities across the Group’s repertoire, production, and supply chain areas.
- Pursue identified efficiency and cost saving opportunities by collaborating with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring that all necessary information is analyzed and provided, recommendations made, and decisions pushed and taken.
- Work closely with the repertoire, supply chain and finance teams to continuously streamline and improve workflow, processes and systems
- Create and/or update standardized reports that will be provided to the relevant stakeholders and senior management teams on a regular basis with the aim to monitor and control agreed guidelines, principles and processes
- Monitor actual cost development vs. budget and provide early warnings on deviations.
- Present results to the Senior Management and ensure actions are taken.
- Identify, recommend, and help implement new procedures, workflows, and systems to generally improve efficiency and cost control across our repertoire operations.
- A commercial mindset, financial acumen and analytical expertise
- Ability to collaborate, support and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in driving projects from start to finish
- Detail oriented but able to keep a broad overview
- Able to interpret, summarize and present complex analytical and financial data in a concise and easy to digest manner
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music
- [PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or age.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
[PIAS] is a family of independent record labels. We champion and support artists from around the world across an unrivalled international network run by passionate music lovers.