Client Partner - Financial Services (6 months Contract)
- Sell display advertising, audio formats, video formats, and other ad space in order to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly (including Programmatic)
- Work across multiple agency departments, i.e. strategy, comms planning, radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns
- Coordinate with the communications planning team and strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Partner with internal marketing, brand partnerships, and label relations teams to maximize revenue for Spotify and our partners
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings as required
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- Manage activity using Salesforce
- A Bachelor’s degree holder with over 6+ years overall experience in a media agency/online sales role
- You have knowledge of online and offline media, and have the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of digital ecosystem
- Experience with the finance and insurance vertical would be deemed an asset
- You are organized, collaborative, a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.