Classical Label Manager
- Working in tandem with labels and sales teams to ensure effective scheduling of releases
- Close involvement with labels, throughout the whole release campaign, to offer best practice on digital sales strategy across all DSPs including streaming services and YouTube
- Ensuring timely parts submission to hit release deadlines.
- Overseeing new release process / product campaigns from start to finish.
- Working in tandem with label and [Integral] sales team to provide best advice on release formatting
- Providing advice as required, to labels and liaison with [PIAS] production on release manufacturing
- Pricing / campaigns – demonstrating good market knowledge to provide best advice on pricing for new release and back catalogue
- Retail marketing – working in conjunction with sales and label to provide best possible retail profile
- Stock management – where required managing stock levels for labels and providing manufacturing quantities
- Making best use of [Integral] Portal, for analytics and across B2B platforms to provide market leading analysis for all labels and internal [Integral] staff
- Advising on general marketing, and campaign strategy across all label releases
- A strong knowledge of the overall UK digital landscape, with particular reference to Classical
- A passion and knowledge of Classical Music is essential for this role.
- A good understanding of the overall music market is preferred
- Must have a strong understanding of release planning and forecasting
- Ability to analyze the music market and relevant data
- Needs to be productive, organized and problem solution orientated, demonstrating good decision-making skills
- Active interest in the area of business development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Gravitas and integrity, taking initiative and capitalising on opportunities
- Works to build up credibility and rapport across all levels of the business
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about Classical Music
- Languages would be real advantage
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
[PIAS] is a family of independent record labels. We champion and support artists from around the world across an unrivalled international network run by passionate music lovers.