- You will act as a direct representative of Ableton to local industry and market. You will have a clear understanding of Ableton’s business values, ethics and goals, and be able to communicate these appropriately as required (eg. in the form of public clinics)
- Together with the Territory Manager, you will plan and implement your own annual and quarterly targets. You will be responsible for a budget covering local marketing activities and events in the Nordics, that are relevant to the Ableton marketing objectives.
- You will build and maintain relationships with local partners, artists, educators, community members, and will conduct compelling presentations using Ableton products.
- You will identify business development opportunities and explore alternative ways to present Ableton products to the public, outside of the traditional retail channel.
- You will develop and maintain a plan for growing the Ableton presence in all aspects of the education system in the Nordics: primary and secondary schools, universities, professional schools etc.
- You will work closely with our Certification Team to identify new candidates for certification and maintain relationships with existing Certified Trainers in the region.
- You have proven experience setting marketing objectives. building targets, maintaining budgets and measuring results in the music industry or a related field.
- You have knowledge of the Ableton product portfolio and understand our business model, values, ethics and goals.
- You are familiar with the Ableton community and the overall music scene in the Nordics.
- You speak excellent English and either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian at a perfect level.
- You are an open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are effective and result-driven, even in stressful situations.
- You are an autonomous person with strong organizational skills.
How to apply
Apply via Link
Discover more jobs
Ableton makes Ableton Live, a unique product for producing and performing music with a computer, Push, an instrument that puts the fundamental elements of music-making at your fingertips, and a technology that keeps devices in time over a wireless network: Link. Ableton currently employs around 300 people from its offices in Berlin, Germany; Pasadena, California and Tokyo, Japan. You may or may not have heard of Ableton, but you've almost certainly heard it: in your favorite songs, at concerts, in clubs, in TV theme tunes, during awards shows, and at the theater. Ableton's Imprint: http://www.ableton.com/imprint/