Bilingual Artist Services Representative
- Answer emails and live chats from artists regarding publishing administration, copyright, sync licensing, and promotional tool and MORE.
- Return Call Back requests from Artists regarding the same topics. No sales, only support for their specific concerns.
- Answer artists questions regarding their accounts, album/single sign-ups, release timelines, and accounting activity.
- Accurately complete data entry and enter new prospects/clients into the computer system
- Enter transactions into computer which will generate mailings to prospects/clients
- Follow proper security guidelines to ensure safety procedures are followed according to company policies
- Reliability and flexibility – must be on time, have good attendance and efficiency when switching tasks.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Must be fluent in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese
- Minimum 1-year customer service-related experience
- Must have excellent communication, language, and verbal skills
- Must have solid professional writing skills
- Must be professional and friendly in all communication areas
- Must have good computer skills and accurate typing skills of 30-40 wpm minimum
- Copyright, publishing, and music industry knowledge a plus
- Positive attitude
- Level of knowledge about Artist & Customer related issues & questions
- Ongoing learning about CD Baby, Music Industry, and Artist and Customer issues
- High School degree or equivalent required
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
CD Baby gets you paid for your music, in all the ways musicians earn money today: streaming, downloads, vinyl & CD sales, video monetization, sync licensing, publishing royalties, and more. Over the past two decades, CD Baby has grown to become the largest global distributor of independent music, the largest publishing rights administrator in the world, one of the most trusted names in the music business, and the go-to educational resource on topics such as music marketing, rights management, and more. CD Baby is proud to work on behalf of 700k+ recording artists, helping them build a better bridge between their creativity and all the revenue sources they need to start or sustain a successful career in music.