Backend Developer - Payments
- Maintain and build new payment integrations.
- Analyse and scope new initiatives
- Actively work on payments projects
- Proactively contribute to new products to support artist growth and financial empowerment
- You are an experienced Java developer and you are eager to work with the latest Java technologies
- You have knowledge of and are excited about API driven development
- You have experience with cloud environments, infrastructure as code, and event-driven architecture
- You have experience with microservices
- You need to be fluent in English since it is our company language
- We consider it an advantage if you have experience with payments
- You are a self-driven and motivated developer who enjoys working in a team. Your best work is done in collaboration with your team members.
- You are comfortable communicating with others both inside and outside your immediate team
- You are flexible and positive about taking on responsibility, and you think it is important to follow through to deliver results.
- Relevant education and 3+ years of experience
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more. With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher. TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.