Audience Development Manager
- Develop bespoke social media strategies for our UK artists, including a selection of high priority campaigns.
- Aim to create innovative new discovery paths to our heritage and younger catalogues via existing and new platform opportunities.
- Build plans to drive fan engagement and grow audiences across all platforms, with a particular focus on short-form platforms including TikTok.
- Execute all elements of the organic digital marketing mix, including planning, managing artist communities and creating content for a variety of audiences. When required, you will work with external creators, designers and social agencies to build plans and deliver relevant assets.
- Collaborate with external agencies or with creators direct to deliver influencer marketing strategies when relevant and monitor performance.
- Work closely with our label analyst to establish objectives and KPIs at the start of a campaign and maintaining a consistent assessment throughout the lifespan of a project.
- Work closely with the central CRM team to grow and engage our artist audiences, setting targets and monitoring performance.
- Work closely with the Commercial Group video team ensuring strategies are aligned and supported.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop social and voice-focused opportunities with our key steaming partners.
- Work alongside the Commercial Group’s Marketing team to ensure campaigns are in line with wider objectives and the approved M&P budget.
- You will be required to monitor developments and changes in the digital landscape in the music industry, competitors and wider non-music competitors
- Previous digital marketing or audience development experience, ideally from a record label or social agency.
- A complete social media native who keeps on top of the ever-changing social and digital marketing landscape, able to identify opportunities which can be applied to campaigns.
- A creative thinker with the drive to lead campaigns with innovation and maximum curiosity, continuously ushing boundaries.
- Strong experience using in platform analytic tools and 3rd party social data to analyse campaign performance.
- Experience in video creation, photo editing and content creation, preferable to have creation/editing tool experience across the likes of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and using in-platform social tools.
- Experience managing influencer marketing campaigns, working with agencies or creators direct with the ability to strategize and assess performance in this space.
- Ability to project manage and prioritise a variety of campaigns.
- Demonstrate relationship building skills with key internal and external stakeholders, including artists and artist management.
- A passion or interest in gaming is a nice to have
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.