- Establish and manage short and long term project timelines, and ensure commitments are delivered on schedule at the required quality level.
- Lead high-performing Scrum teams with a strong culture of trust and collaboration.
- Identify risks and pain points for the team and identify solutions.
- Ensure that teams are operating in a manner consistent with established protocols.
- Use data to estimate completion dates for user stories in the project backlog.
- Ensure Scrum teams are working towards established sprint priorities.
- Assist in the management of internal and external resources related to production.
- Ensure that deliverables from external teams are properly tracked and documented.
- Ensure Jira and Confluence are up-to-date and consistently reflect the current status of the project.
- Maintain studio’s established Scrum ceremonies and handle preparation to make those ceremonies successful.
- Ability to think outside the box in a challenging and ambiguous environment.
- Assist in resource planning and track against overall objectives.
- As needed, work in partnership with the broader Sony organization.
- Foster a culture of high performance and commitment to quality.
- At least 3+ years of interactive software production or project management experience.
- Experience managing teams in an agile context.
- Understanding of and experienced in project management methodologies, including waterfall and Scrum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player who can demonstrate diplomacy and ability to work well with others.
- Extremely proactive, detail oriented and results driven.
- A passion for the intersection of technology and entertainment.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Sony’s purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results. We’re uniquely positioned because we operate in many different industries - from movies and music to video games and electronics. And, with offices around the globe, we benefit from a global workforce that learns and grows together through mutual respect. If you're ready to join a diverse team at an innovation-led company with the power to change lives, then we encourage you to read up on the different Sony group companies and check out our Life page. Then, get in touch, and together, let’s make the world say wow.