Associate Director, Brand Partnerships
- Create, develop, and execute brand partnerships to maximize commercial profile of projects, while generating revenue.
- Develop and maintain brand and agency relationships for artist partnerships.
- Pitch agencies, brands and media companies to develop revenue generating ideas for Columbia artists
- Identify and analyze new and innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities for artists including campaigns across TikTok other digital and social platforms.
- Coordinate with Business Affairs and Finance departments on the negotiation of deal terms as well as any contractual and clearance issues related to Columbia's catalog.
- Oversee content integration opportunities, digital, video, etc.
- Help with the planning and execution of artist showcases/listening parties/events for potential brand partners and other industry personnel and potential clients.
- Work directly with artist management to execute promotional ideas and addresses management concerns as they develop.
- Develop pitch decks to promote our repertoire to potential partners.
- A minimum of 5 years in brand partnerships, selling, negotiating, and developing relationships in brand and agency community. Must come with deep contacts in brand and agency world with proven track record of closing deals.
- Must have strong knowledge of pop culture with emphasis on music
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Must be fully adept in creating impactful sales tools, decks, artist one-sheets, etc.
- Must be adept in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently, and to take a given task from inception and see it through to completion.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.