Assistant, Music Department
- Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects, organization of touring clients’ activity (ticket counts, contract tracking, deposit tracking, releasing of monies, routing, etc.)
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
- At least 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry.
- Experience with booking artists is a plus but not required.
- Experience working at an agency is a plus but not required.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Creative Artists Agency
Discover more jobs
Leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) represents many of the most successful and innovative professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theatre, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. CAA is also a leader in sports, representing more than 1,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, and golf, and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, licensing, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities.