Assistant, Electronic Music
- Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings
- Manage and maintain spreadsheets, and draft communications
- Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
- Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
- Track and review contracts, client calendars and payments through a series of detailed grids
- Minimum 1+ years’ agent assistant experience
- Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry
- Previous booking experience preferred, whether in a professional environment or on campus as a college booker in live events/music touring
- Understanding of UTA's Music Client Roster
Benefits & Perks
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
- Access to the tools, leadership and resources you’ll need to create and drive a center of excellence
- The opportunity to do the best work of your career
- Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
United Talent Agency
Discover more jobs
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, speakers, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content. A passionate advocate for artists, creators and innovators, the company also is recognized in the areas of film finance and packaging, branding, licensing and endorsements. UTA is known for its dedicated digital media group helping clients—from A-list talent to Fortune 500 companies—capitalize on a rapidly changing entertainment, media and business landscape. The agency's worldwide presence includes its Los Angeles headquarters and offices in New York, London, Nashville, Miami and Malmö, Sweden.