- You will liaise with international publishers, collection societies and sub-publishers to ensure songs are correctly registered.
- You deal with general enquiries regarding our claims to those songs, and the terms of our music publishing agreements.
- You provide support and updates to colleagues within Kobalt, with regards to registration related processes.
- You are motivated to work in Music Publishing, and especially within Publishing Operations and Copyright.
- You are tech-savvy, analytical & experience working with Excel crunching numbers or working with large data sets.
- You have strong communication skills: the duties require a very high level of communication internally and externally.
- You have a strong attention to detail and a detail-driven mind-set.
- You are a natural team-player and self-starter with a track record of excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then please share your story by filling out the application.
Kobalt Music Group
Discover more jobs
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K.