Assistant, Branding (Wasserman Music)
- Manage inbound phone calls on behalf of VP of Branding
- Set and confirm meetings and maintain calendars for VP
- Book VP's business travel as necessary
- Submit VP's expense reports
- Keep track of VP’s contacts and update list regularly
- Update IMBD with roster changes
- Set-up and create agendas for weekly meetings
- Help to curate one-sheets, pitch decks, assets for department outreach
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Keep track of deal status and flow for branded deals
- Invoice and chase payment for deals
- Collect assets from branding deals
- Review and draft contracts via Cloud system for brand opportunities and deals
- Work with Branding team to submit client ideas for branding briefs
- Maintain working knowledge of Booking Agents and their rosters
- Track pitches
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations.
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and confidentiality.
- Work requires excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy is a must.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Wasserman is a culture-centric agency, serving the best athletes, artists, brands & properties in the world. Founded in 2002 with roots in sports and entertainment, Wasserman has evolved beyond those categories. They are an agency not just of advisors, but creators, developers, influencers and innovators who work across music, art, entertainment, social, tech, content and beyond. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman also operates in Carlsbad, Doha, Dubai, London, Miami, The Netherlands, New York, Portland, Raleigh, São Paulo, Singapore and Toronto.