Artist Royalties Analyst
- Review recording and producer agreements, deal memos, etc. in order to identify and enter royalty rates and terms into DMG’s royalty system, meeting monthly deadlines.
- Prepare and review quarterly and semi-annual statements, meeting contractual deadlines.
- 0 – 2 years’ artist royalties experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Basic working knowledge of Excel required (Pivot Tables, V-lookups), strong math skills
- Detail-oriented, with high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize effectively and appropriately
- Manage multiple projects at any given time while meeting deadlines consistently
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
How to apply
Apply via link
The Walt Disney Company
Discover more jobs
From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to cutting edge sports coverage, and the hottest shows on television, The Walt Disney Company has been making magic since 1923, creating unforgettable stories that connect with audiences around the world. And we’re just getting started! The key to our success…. The Cast, Crew, Imagineers and Employees who honor Disney’s rich legacy by stretching the bounds of imagination to create the never-before-seen, bringing unparalleled entertainment experiences to people of all ages. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world and just imagine the stories you could be part of… What is #LifeAtDisney like? It’s a series of magical moments with cast members and employees developing and telling our stories in the most innovative ways. Whether it’s a day spent as a Disney VoluntEAR, or celebrating the release of a new interactive experience, retail product or movie, our days are filled with the knowledge that we are creating entertainment experiences the whole family can enjoy. Follow @DisneyCareers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for a peek behind-the-curtain, and discover how you could connect to a world of stories with Disney!