Artist Relations Manager, (m/f/d)
Bouncy is the go-to platform for artists and their superfans.
We believe that artists and their core fans deserve their own safe space, where fans can get the attention and content they deserve. That’s why we give artists all the tools they need to engage their audience and build a sustainable and recurring revenue stream. Bouncy allows fans to join the exclusive circle of their favourite artists based on a monthly subscription and get exciting insights through various content formats.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new artists (national as well as international).
- You work together with our existing artists on their Bouncy releases, as well as for the planning, implementation and control of their existing account.
- You are responsible for the communication with the artists and artist management regarding artist and release strategies.
- And you are responsible for the planning, implementation and control of collaborations with external partners.
- And you are in constant exchange with existing and new artists, maintain and expand your respective network.
- You optimize all sales KPIs of our artists.
- You are responsible for the expansion of Bouncy in the US market.
- You develop cross-channel content marketing strategies for the owned media channels (social media, webpages, newsletters, etc.) and open up new online communication opportunities and channels.
- Strong passion for music and the latest trends.
- You are a sales professional and can look back on a multitude of successful releases.
- You have good knowledge of the music industry as well as very good repertoire knowledge in the field of urban and pop, ideally also A&R experience.
- You have a strong network of artists, labels and executives within the music industry
- You know the latest trends in media and technologies.
- Very good project management skills and control of creative processes.
- You are open, fair and positive in dealing with artists, colleagues and business partners.
- Your German is fluent. Written and spoken - just like your English.
- You have completed a degree in business administration or a comparable training in the field of media management. (optional)
Benefits & Perks
- We are a young startup in the music industry and aim to become one of the most important companies in this space.
- Direct cooperation with the biggest artists nationally as well as internationally.
- Employee participation in the form of ESOP.
- Office in the heart of Berlin.
- A company culture that truly embodies music and its values.
- Company trips and travel.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Bouncy allows fans to join the exclusive fan circle of their favorite artists based on a monthly subscription and get exciting insights through various content formats.