Artist Relations Intern
- Help on a daily basis with artist relations campaigns (brief, coordination, asset collection)
- Prepare promotion plans with internal stakeholders
- External peers interaction when necessary (e.g.: reply emails with deadlines, ask for assets for playlist covers, request releases etc);
- Assist on data collection and analysis
- Report app bugs and technical issues;
- Prepare our internal communication documents: industry news updates, release planning and campaign schedule
- Assist the team in putting together a wide range of events (Deezer Sessions, listening sessions, live concerts)
- Strong understanding of music industry and current social trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Portuguese (English is a plus)
- Knowledge of Windows packages (Word / Excel / Powerpoint) and Google Suite (Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- Experience in the music industry? That would be a real plus
- You are currently enrolled and studying at an University
- Endless appetite for music and entertainment content (radios, podcasts…), you have a strong listening ability.
- Open-mindedness and curiosity - it can be a punchline, an electronic melody or a indie pop discovery : anything can move you when it’s about music.
- Strong ability in managing several projects at the same time and meeting short deadlines.
- Creativity and team spirit : your vision and your freshness will be essential in driving your teammates inspiration.
- Strong organizational skills. Planning duties are a piece of cake for you
- Driven and self-motivated with can-do attitude
Benefits & Perks
- A dynamic start-up environment with an at home vibe and a highly motivated and product-focused team ready to drive innovation
- Seasonal parties and regular team events
- Regular opportunities to concerts, festivals and meeting artists
- Centrally located office in São Paulo
- Hybrid Remote Work Policy with regular home office days
- Free Deezer Premium Account
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Deezer connects 16 million monthly active users around the world to 73 million tracks. Available in over 180 countries worldwide, Deezer gives instant access to one of the largest and most diverse global music streaming catalogue on any device. Deezer is the only music streaming service with Flow, the unique mix of all your old favourites and new recommendations in one ever-changing stream. Based on an intuitive, proprietary algorithm and created by people who love music, it’s the only place to hear all your music back-to- back with fresh discoveries tailored to you. Deezer is available on your favorite device, including smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, home sound system, connected car or smart TV. Come work with us! We’re a diverse team working to bring the world all the audio it could ever need. If you want to help us change the faces of music and tech, check out more about us or jump in to one of our open roles. Check our latest news from all around the world here : https://www.deezerjobs.com/en/live/