Artist Marketing Manager
- Lead a team of marketing managers and work across internal departments like product, growth, media, production, PR and with external agencies to build personalized experiences that communicate important stories and value proposition about TIDAL
- Help shape and oversee the Artist Marketing roadmap, media partnerships and processes in close collaboration with the Artist & Label Partnerships and Product Marketing team, developing new strategies that facilitate meaningful artist to fan interaction through creative marketing solutions.
- Collaborate with product marketing strategy from beginning to end, positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communication; you will help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a base
- Manage daily workflow and resource bandwidth; drive cross-functional alignment across internal and external teams required to achieve the team's long- and short-term goals and key results.
- Provide a strategic lens and direction on execution of programs and TIDAL franchises.
- Guide the development of performance analyses and reporting together with our Analytics and Insights team.
- Work with internal and external partners on the larger album releases, creative and strategic opportunities to grow the brand, grounded in artist, music, content and culture.
- Collaborate with a team of experts across brand, creative, social media, comms, media, analytics and business disciplines responsible for creating and managing the reporting/measuring analytics to optimize content distribution and effectiveness.
- 8+ years experience as a marketer at a relevant brand, platform, agency, or publisher, ideally in roles that were artist or creators focused
- Experience managing/mentoring teams, integrated marketing campaigns ,and defining roadmaps.
- 3+ years leading complex teams.
- Experience partnering with agencies, partners, teams, and more to translate best practices into insights to make informed recommendations/plans.
- Experience analyzing, and using data to make decisions.
- Translate audience insights and big picture concepts into actionable insights that shape Go-to-Market strategies.
- Passion for creating transformative work, leading teams, and communicating.
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more. With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher. TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.