Artist & Label Partnerships Lead, K-Pop
- Champion the TREBEL business model with partners across the K-Pop artist and label community
- Develop innovative campaigns for K-Pop artists to thrive across TREBEL’s ecosystem (app, social media, etc.)
- Grow TREBEL’s cultural presence by representing our mission at shows, festivals and conferences, and by hosting TREBEL-sponsored events
- Build and maintain a network of senior level relationships across the K-Pop music industry
- Leverage the aforementioned network, and your own experience, to identify and generate opportunities to increase artist exposure and TREBEL revenue
- Develop, maintain and tap a target list of artists as well as a target list of entry points (managers, lawyers, business managers etc.) across the market to access artists outside your network
- Oversee market-leading partnership across multiple timelines, keep projects on track, and report and progress and results at each stage
- Improve and define value exchange with artists and labels
- Advocate for the needs of K-Pop artists and labels at senior levels internally
- Serve as TREBEL’s primary K-Pop music industry representative
- Travel locally and internationally as needed
- Fluency in English.
- 5+ years in an artist-facing role within the K-Pop music space working toward defined business targets
- Is viewed as a subject matter expert in either A&R or marketing amongst the artist community
- Established network within the K-Pop artist, industry and influencer communities
- Proven track record of exceeding business targets by closing deals, inking partnerships, etc.
- A clear understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and current trends and innovations
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization
- Keen understanding of artist/creative mindsets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to attend evening industry events work weekends
Benefits & Perks
- Working full-time in a hybrid role – as needed in either of our two offices in Armenia and the rest of the week remote from home.
- Opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and exposure to US and LATAM projects. Learning is fundamental to our culture. You have the chance to learn every day, while working alongside the best talent in the music streaming industry, acquiring new skills and perspectives through on-the-job experiences.
- Unique opportunity to join a startup growing at rapid speeds as it continues its mission to provide an exceptional free music listening experience to billions of music lovers worldwide.
- Working for TREBEL Music means being innovative, forward-thinking, creative, and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning, commitment, collaboration, compassion, and relentless pursuit of excellence creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Our team members are encouraging and supportive of each other.
- We are a remote-first company. We communicate effectively, be it in-person or virtual, to ensure all team members are heard, wins are celebrated, clarity is provided, and goals are met.
How to apply
Discover more jobs
TREBEL is the only app that allows users to legally download music at no cost and listen offline. In coming years, as global smartphone adoption approaches 5 billion users and music subscription growth in mature markets slows, we believe the next frontier of music industry growth will come from improving the experience and monetization of billions of free and on-demand music listeners that represent the largest audience of music consumers worldwide. Our mission is to enable billions of people worldwide to access on-demand music and other digital media in a safe and legal environment while capturing billions of dollars lost each year to piracy and music video apps that would otherwise be due to artists and rights holders.