Sr. Manager, Audio Presales
- Lead, mentor and develop the EMEA Audio Presales team emphasizing strong team culture
- Provide thought-leadership for demonstrations defining new strategies & implementation plans that continue evolving Avid’s Presales engagement models
- Support ongoing development of demonstration and remote access capabilities
- Ensure team development and skills training align with Avid strategy, technology trends and industry best-practices
- Support weekly reviews with cross-functional teams setting priorities and balancing workload
- Performance management with quarterly check-ins and goal setting
- Track utilization information to assist optimization of team activities and focus
- Ensure team development and skills training align with Avid strategy and GEO go-to-market focus, technology trends and industry best practice
- Participate in Capex and Opex budgeting and optimization
- Optimize departmental spending against customer activities and sales objectives
- Ensure business opportunities are managed through governance and review process
- Support feedback process for competitive market data and feature requests/enhancements
- Participate in pipeline development activity and provide reporting as required
- Support account planning with cross functions
- Ensure corporate security policies are strictly adhered to
- Ensure team is well coached, motivated, prepared, most knowledgeable and professional in support of developing customer opportunities
- Provide input and guidance defining tools to support the Audio Solutions Specialists activities
- Continuously maintain current knowledge of Avid products and services as well as 3rd party products and services key to Avid workflows
- Maintain high level of understanding of direct customer and channel partner businesses.
- Support Solutions Design and Professional Services Delivery in workflow input for quotes
- This role is a key facilitator of information connecting time-sensitive resources with requests. Ability to triage multiple input requests and providing vetting feedback to the correct people allowing timely decisions to be made on strategy, content, customer relationship, pricing, commercial and legal issues is a key skill for this leadership role.
- Maintain strong relationships with product management, product development, marketing, sales, solutions design, customer success, and operations as well as external customers and resellers
- Responsibility to support tracking and utilization of Avid NFRs in EMEA GEO business development
- 3-5 years of experience with audio workflows ranging from individual creative communities to enterprise scale use-cases within broader Media and Entertainment industries
- Strong communication skills in written, spoken, group presentations and on-line delivery
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Additional language skills are benefit but not required.
- Good working knowledge of solution-based delivery and the importance of promoting operational excellence and customer success management principles
- Ability to inspire direct and indirect reports to achieve team success
- Ability to be assertive and tenacious
- Disciplined process skills
- Highly self-motivated to drive self and others for successful outcomes.
- Domain expertise and operational awareness of Avid Audio creative tools, hardware control surfaces, audio interfaces and solutions used by aspiring artists, creative professionals, production teams and media enterprises
- Applicants with technical knowledge of Dolby Atmos workflows, Audio over IP workflows and Avid’s audio/video interop solutions will be at and advantage.
- Degree level educated
- Ability to travel and move freely within the assigned EMEA geography and worldwide
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We help media visionaries create art that colors our perceptions and enriches our culture. We make innovative technology and collaborative tools that inspire and spark joy so creators can entertain, inform, educate and enlighten the world. We believe in our artists. We believe in our industry leaders. And we believe in the future of entertainment. We have a rich, 30-year history of powering media and entertainment. But we know our history doesn’t determine our future, so we are always evolving, committed to making good better and better best. We make many products, but we only do one thing: maximize the mediums of amazing makers. At Avid, every minute, of every day, we are powering greater creators.