VP, Information Technology Publishing
- Comprehensively understand how the administration of publishing copyrights, ingestion of sales data, and the calculation/reporting of royalties is handled at Concord, with specific attention to deal requirements and software constraints.
- Manage a growing team of business and technology professionals that support Concord’s publishing systems, workflows, and data.
- Manage the documentation efforts and processes for new and existing applications including process flows, functional specifications, context diagrams and testing documents.
- Lead the procurement, development, and/or implementation efforts of tools, features, and world-class solutions to optimize existing functions, ongoing needs, and future opportunities.
- Develop system roadmaps that chart the future development of end-to-end publishing solutions that are scalable, resilient, and manageable.
- Oversee the collection of functional and technical requirements, system configurations, data mappings, and all system-related business process mapping.
- Liaise with multiple departments and cross-functional IT teams to ensure that all processes, procedures, and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements assigned.
- Lead business stakeholders, internal technology resources, and third party vendors in the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
- Provide guidance on how specific technologies or solutions could solve business problems to enable business functionality.
- Provide updates on project status, issues, risks, and change requests.
- Establish implementation plans and participate in architecting the overall solution design and strategy.
- Review and approve customization requirements when needed.
- Oversee the creation of test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure system configuration objectives have been met.
- Look for opportunities to improve business processes through automation, including better utilization of existing toolsets.
- Perform all duties inherent in a managerial role.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or another related discipline , or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 10+ years’ experience in Music Publishing and Copyright with a large publisher required.
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience leading teams of developers, business analysts, QA engineers, etc. required.
- Strong experience with and understanding of the various business processes that support Copyright and Royalties required. Finance and Accounting experience and understanding a plus.
- Experience leading development and implementation efforts for multi-million-dollar software projects in the music publishing space required.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences in written and non-written format required.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support required.
- Previous PMP (Project Management Professional) and/or Agile Practitioner experience helpful.
- Experience playing a key role designing functional standards and processes for an organization.
- Understanding of integration frameworks for ERP, Salesforce, payroll systems, etc.
- Ability/willingness to travel approximately 20% of time to different Concord locations or business-related trips.
- *This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days minimum on-site.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Nashville, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami and operates via three primary operating divisions: Concord Recorded Music, Concord Music Publishing, and Concord Theatricals.