Temporary PT Marketing Assistant
- Provides administrative support to the marketing team.
- Assist with copyediting and submitting events on Berklee.edu
- Coordinates with scheduled students/faculty/artists/promoters/agents for the Red Room at Cafe 939, the BPC, and other on-campus events.
- Seeks out partnerships with local organizations
- Assist with following up on duties assigned to work-study employees.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials, including graphic design.
- Assist with social media content and advertising
- Support the marketing and booking teams by checking websites and other platforms for accuracy and consistent branding.
- Experience in the performing arts environment, comfort, and familiarity with the language of the performing arts, particularly music.
- Experience in event and venue marketing
- Experience with social media marketing and advertising
- Positive attitude, personable, and enthusiastic
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, stressful situations, meeting deadlines under pressure while handling multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Berklee College of Music
Discover more jobs
_Berklee is the preeminent institute of contemporary music and the performing arts, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs at its campuses in Boston, Massachusetts and Valencia, Spain, and through its award-winning distance learning program, Berklee Online. Dedicated to nurturing the creative and career potential of the world’s most inspired artists, Berklee’s commitment to arts education is reflected in the work of its students, faculty, and alumni—hundreds of whom have been recognized with Grammy, Tony, Oscar, and Emmy Awards._ _Learn more at [berklee.edu](https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__berklee.edu_&d=DwMFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Lqhte9-F0H-Xibie777grAovHN25vhZc_8e2cNT16M0&m=FwoqFVVyKaIX4XGK5v9BU_8kV9D4DocnTr5iO9ZBDaU&s=AQqtc-OGNdVVVK9Ay3OE3JjFpSo1hBd9ituogcU-o8g&e=)[.](http://www.berklee.edu/)_