Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partner with product & engineering leaders and serve as a subject matter expert around talent for teams by understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Create and execute search strategies to source active & passive candidates through industry research, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and application.
- Engage with candidates to create strong relationships; simultaneously sell a role & assess candidates for fit.
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process with a high level of integrity and proactive communication.
- Manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and expectations and offer negotiations.
- Collaborate with the TA team to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results.
- Ensure OFCCP and EEO compliance standards are upheld / adhere to internal company processes associated with all aspects of recruiting to maintain compliance.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives.
- 2 to 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, (agency and in-house preferred) (Digital Media Industry experience strongly preferred).
- Strong sourcing and recruiting background in verticals such as (Digital Product Management, Engineering/IT, Digital Marketing, Digital Content Production, Digital Media, etc.).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for software engineering (front-end, back-end, mobile), Analytics, DevOps, software QA, Product Management), strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., LinkedIn, social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Demonstrated record of developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management and multitasking skills.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals and interests.
- Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines, KPIs and other goals as defined.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding and diversity/inclusion sourcing.
- Collaborative and willingness to pitch in on team projects and roles outside your daily scope (that's the roll up your sleeves thing we're talking about!).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
At Audacy, we are unapologetic champions of audio everywhere, on every device. We are a multiplatform audio powerhouse, home to the country’s most compelling personalities and the most influential collection of broadcast and digital content, podcasts and premium live experiences. What makes us special is our deep connection with the communities we serve. They are diverse, mass and niche, bound together by shared geography and through shared experiences and passions across distances. Wherever they are and wherever they go, we are with them, In moments big and small. In the ones that matter most.