Summer Intern, Identity Product Management
- Take ownership of several Identity related Products and progress through various stages of their lifecycle
- Create as-is and to-be User Journeys to optimize how customers access SiriusXM content
- Research other technology companies to establish a baseline for customer expectations
- Contribute to prioritization and roadmapping exercises to position SXM to deliver innovative products into the market
- Embrace the big picture of the business, gaining understanding of the Financial, Technical, Legal, Programming, and other sides of the business
- Work alongside a passionate team of Product Managers to collaborate and share ideas
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2025 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Must have a passion for Music and Entertainment and have a desire to learn
- Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable using data to make decisions
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.Pandora.com/careers. About SiriusXM Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest audio entertainment company, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and advertising-supported audio products. With the recent addition of Pandora Radio, the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., SiriusXM reaches more than 100 million people with its audio products and services. Pandora is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology - whether at home or on the go - through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products. As the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., with an industry-leading digital audio advertising platform, Pandora connects listeners with the audio entertainment they love.