Studios Marketing Manager
- Handle day-to-day content marketing projects including campaign launches and sustaining efforts for podcasts.
- Deliver and optimize content marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams as well as external agencies and creative partners.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with cross-functional teams such as brand, media, social, global marketing teams, and legal to ensure our programs successfully go to market.
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy ensuring all activity is linked directly to content and brand goals.
- Create polished presentations outlining campaigns and go-to-market plans.
- Coordinate and deliver on campaign retrospectives, working closely with campaign stakeholders and the Spotify analytics and insights teams to uncover insights to inform future initiatives and strategies.
- Develop positive relationships with internal teams, global marketing teams, and external talent partners, providing trusted support and delivering on marketing commitments
- Find opportunities to develop and refine marketing processes, streamlining communication with cross-functional team members.
- Partner with various insights teams to prepare a regular cadence of brand trackers and analysis to disseminate feedback with key team members.
- Develop a creative eye and thoroughly review creative assets for our campaigns.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends and news including podcast, media, marketing, and streaming innovations and proactively share with the team.
- Work in close partnership with the Studios team to develop and execute creator-facing strategies that drive awareness and understanding as a creator platform
- Ensure our creator-facing activities and assets are in line with our brand narratives
- You have at least 6+ years experience in a content marketing business or managing global brand campaigns
- Experience working within entertainment and global teams is strongly preferred
- Understanding of paid and owned media channels via experience running marketing campaigns including social media
- Knowledge of the dynamics, needs, and demands of a content-driven business
- Analytically-inclined, able to identify trends in data and turn them into relevant insights
- Creative, curious, self motivated and unafraid to test and learn, trying out new campaign ideas
- Excellent collaborator and communicator in presentations, documents and meetings and able to represent the Studios Marketing team and its mission to a broad range of partners
- Experience working with creators – with thorough understanding of creator needs and ecosystem
- Must have experience managing up and dealing with multiple stakeholders
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.