Sr. Artist & Promoter Relations Manager
- Responsible for overall artist & promoter client satisfaction and ticket sales, supporting hundreds of tours per year for your segment.
- Develop strong, consultative relationships with key promoters, agents and managers, along with their respective ticketing and marketing staff.
- Work closely with clients to introduce and educate them on various Ticketmaster programs/tools that affect tour performance, such as, but not limited to: VIP, Platinum, Pricemaster, Verified Fan, Ticketmaster Request, SafeTix and digital ticketing, SmartQueue, abuse prevention, TM+ and TM1.
- Work with clients to establish goals for each tour project, communicate them internally, and monitor progress towards those goals.
- Become a specialist in the unique needs of our promoter and artist clients to guide internal development of Ticketmaster product and services.
- Configure Ticketmaster’s suite of products and services into tour-specific, customized ticketing & marketing campaigns; enabling artists and promoters to capture data and demand, sell more tickets, connect with more fans, optimize pricing, maximize revenue, understand their data, and prevent abuse.
- First line support of day-to-day client needs; take the lead in managing and motivating different team members toward meeting client expectations regarding tour objectives and outcomes.
- Identify new opportunities for expansion and growth within your segment; How can we help shift buying patterns from box office sales to advanced online sales? How can we help properly educate on the transition to digital ticketing? What new products can we build that will help artists better meeting their touring goals?
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of music industry experience
- Previous experience at a ticketing company, music label, management company or talent agency preferred
- Existing relationships with key promoters, artist managers and agents preferred.
- Self-starter, with a bias toward action and execution
- Passion for music
- Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the company.
- Must be a proactive problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
- An understanding of marketing (especially digital and social media marketing) for music artists is a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-departmental projects, for teams working towards the same goal
- Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
- Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
- Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Ticketmaster gives millions of fans – worldwide – fair and easy access to the biggest and best in live entertainment. Driven by innovation, unparalleled scalability, and unmatched support, we are the definitive leader in professional ticketing solutions. Over 12,000 artists, teams, and venues around the world trust us to power their amazing performances daily — with more than 500 million tickets sold each year. We are a diverse team of 6,500+ global employees and a proud division of Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV), the world’s leading live entertainment company and an organization certified as a Great Place to Work®. Everything we do starts with our passion to dream, design, and deliver the unforgettable experience of live. Because we’re fans too — and live only happens once.