Social Operations Community Manager (Contract)
- Lead and supervise copywriting for social posts on @TeamYouTube on Twitter - this includes proactive posts and social CR creation for company announcements, updates and during escalation or crisis scenarios.
- Have a strong POV on voice and represent the brand voice; help support development and execution of new voice and tone guidelines
- Complete daily @teamyoutube reply quality reviews for voice and tone expectations; attend weekly quality calibration sessions to ensure consistency
- Support onboarding of new social agents by approving tweets, hosting voice and tone refreshers and contributing to knowledge/training resources
- BA/BS degree in relevant field(s) of study (Business, Marketing, Advertising)
- Ability to create writing of all forms, in a consistent manner with key details.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience working in (social) media and/or marketing, preferably in entertainment or tech sectors
- High-level understanding of social media and the ever-evolving social landscape
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to condense complex written materials into concise talking points
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently -
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We break the agency mold, providing superior social marketing services and operating as an extension of our clients’ teams. Together, we create community through content and execute strategies that bring brands to life on the internet. Based in Los Angeles, CA.