Social Media Content Manager
- Lead original content and series development and shoots, including longform storytelling for YouTube, shortform TikTok and Instagram videos, and product marketing.
- Lead content strategy for partnership activations, including athletes, music artists, and social creators, in collaboration with our Partnerships team.
- Lead content strategy for experiential events and entertainment partnerships.
- Manage creative agencies, designers, producers, and videographers for relevant content. Serve as client lead on shoots and at events.
- Support reporting to track content performance against defined KPIs and implement learnings to optimize content.
- Support programming orchestration of content across owned, paid, and influencer social platforms
- Deep understanding of the social media and digital landscape, content and media trends, paid media, and online consumer behavior.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven success in original and/or campaign video content strategy and execution.
- Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in content development and production, paid media, and social media community management (agency or client side).
- Experience with social media and influencer publishing, listening, and tracking platforms (e.g. Sprinklr, Tagger, or similar).
- Familiarity and interest in music, sports, gaming, and/or TV/film preferred, but not necessary.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Bose Corporation was founded in 1964 by Dr. Amar G. Bose, then a professor of electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Today, the company is driven by its founding principles, investing in long-term research with one fundamental goal: to develop new technologies with real customer benefits. Bose innovations have spanned decades and industries, creating and transforming categories in audio and beyond. Bose products for the home, in the car, on the go and in public spaces have become iconic, changing the way people listen to music.