Social Marketing Coordinator
- Work with Social Marketing Manager and marketing leadership to accomplish strategic plan goals, including growing followers and increasing engagement for CMA brand channels
- Create and maintain monthly social media content calendar
- Draft copy, organize assets and oversee approval process in order to publish to platforms
- Collaborate with internal CMA teams (including Marketing, Creative Content, Communications/PR, Brand Partnerships, International, Community Outreach, Business Affairs and others) to incorporate key priorities into digital marketing support plans and maintain brand voice consistency
- Monitor social properties for real-time response opportunities to engage our digital community to create brand advocates
- Analyze metrics, leverage a custom-built KPIs dashboard. Create social media reports with key insights & recommendations to internal stakeholders. Collaborate with Business Intelligence team as needed.
- Create additional recap reports for brand partners to illustrate contract fulfillment
- Research audience preferences and identify current trends and make recommendations
- Constantly monitor social environment, including ever-changing platform algorithms and capabilities. Identify new platforms where CMA can strategically create/develop a presence and innovate. Communicate these learnings to internal stakeholders.
- Track & fulfill marketing plan documentation
- Assist with digital advertising and talent amplification campaigns with network partner digital team for TV event specials
- Assist overseeing interns and freelance talent, as assigned
- Conduct general administrative duties for the Marketing team, as assigned, or as necessary
- Other duties as required
- 1-3 years of experience in the digital marketing field or related area
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications/Public Relations, Advertising or related field preferred
- Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment. Strong written and editing skills necessary with attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and report actionable insights from digital analytics
- Demonstrated ability as a creative thinker, specifically creating a brand voice and writing compelling content for the digital space
- Working backend knowledge of social network platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn and others required
- Ability to work within collaborative Project Management platform (i.e., Basecamp)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop (or similar solution) knowledge a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 and its suite of products including Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc. preferred
- Knowledge of Country Music, both new and legacy, is a plus
- Ability to create and execute basic components of a marketing plan
- Good understanding of marketing concepts and terms and general practices and willingness to learn more
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Sound independent judgement and ability to make decisions and recommendations efficiently and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Display professional demeanor and represent CMA at the highest level
- Ability to prioritize, organize, multi-task, be flexible and adapt to change. Possess an expert level attention to detail.
- Ability to be calm and thoughtful in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, detailed environment and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in both a team environment or individually
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Country Music Association
Discover more jobs
Founded in 1958, the Country Music Association (CMA) is the premier trade association of the Country Music industry. Representing professionals making a living in Country Music globally, the organization serves as a critical resource of support and information, honors excellence in the genre and provides a forum for industry leadership. CMA is dedicated to expanding Country Music around the world through a number of core programs and initiatives including the organization’s three annual television properties—the CMA Awards, “CMA Fest” and “CMA Country Christmas,” all of which air on ABC. The organization’s philanthropic arm, the CMA Foundation, works tirelessly to provide equitable access to music education in order to create impactful change for students and teachers across the United States.