Senior Music Product Manager - Riot Music Group
- Leads product vision, road mapping, and development throughout the product life cycle, accountable for product health and results - ultimately ensuring we build and iterate on resonant products that support Riot’s strategy and goals.
- Accountable for developing vision, product strategy, and success measurements, successfully aligning stakeholders (investors, upstream/downstream dependencies). Makes decisions that balance fan/players' needs and the team’s ability to execute.
- Evangelizes vision and strategy that guide teams to build highly resonant products and experiences that delight their customers.
- Validates product hypotheses, and rigorously investigates customers’ behavior to identify problem areas and confirm opportunities. Constantly refine their market/customer knowledge and understanding of customer problem spaces through discovery and analysis.
- Manage and improve the team’s maturity, performance, health, and happiness via continuous improvement.
- Lead a music development team to brainstorm and deliver new K/DA narrative and product experiences.
- Manage the team backlog and stakeholder expectations, oversee work in progress, and contribute to business prioritizations and planning.
- Partner closely with our insights, strategic advisory, and finance teams to create plans that drive revenue for our products.
- Collaborate with teams across Riot to create moments that elevate Riot’s player and fan experience while growing our products.
- 8+ years experience in a Product Management or similar role
- Deep, practiced knowledge of product strategy or product development, and have expertise in aligning product roadmaps with desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts with significant initiative- or company-level impacts.
- Experience working in Agile production environments, and have managed product backlogs and know your way around a product roadmap.
- Experience with League of Legends, the music associated with it, and understand the virtual artistry industry.
- Core understanding of Riot’s audience, their desires, motivations, and needs.
- Experience developing virtual artists or products associated with virtual worlds.
- Experience working in a product development life-cycle that required repeatable, reliable, and high quality content development.
- Experience working in a product development life-cycle that required iteration on product strategy based on building hypotheses, reviewing results, and balancing creative influences and opinions against those results.
- Core understanding of the K/DA audience, brand, and history
Benefits & Perks
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to change the way video games are developed, published, and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of Riot's community and it’s for them that Riot continues to evolve the League experience, in-game and beyond. Founded by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill, Riot is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has 2,500+ Rioters in 20+ offices worldwide. Riot has been featured on numerous lists including Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” “25 Best Companies to Work in Technology,” “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” and “50 Best Workplaces for Flexibility.” Riot Games recruiters will never ask for money, request sensitive information, or conduct interviews through messenger. You can learn more about Riot’s interview process here: https://www.riotgames.com/en/work-with-us/interviewing-at-riot/interview-process