Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Love music? Come sit with us. At our core, we help creative people make better music with cutting edge technology.
Output is one of the most influential and fastest-growing music-making software companies in the world used by the likes of Drake, Bjork, Rihanna, and Coldplay, to name a few. Our focus is to inspire a new generation of music makers with a platform that brings the power of a studio to anyone, wherever they are. With groundbreaking products providing new sources of inspiration and sound; here at Output, we are on an endless journey to revolutionize the way creators make music.
Since raising a $45 million Series A investment, the Output team is growing, and we're looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us shape the future of music creation.
As the ideal candidate you have a strong background in media buying with deep expertise in Meta (Facebook) as well as a strong interest in expanding our acquisition mix into untapped channels. You thrive on data and frame decisions around performance KPIs like LTV, CPA, and ROAS. When not geeking out on data, you have a creative streak and are just as much at home brainstorming the next creative concept and are excited about building a revolutionary, music and design-driven brand.
The Output Marketing team combines acquisition, lifecycle, brand, artist relations, and content + creative to drive scalable growth of our SaaS instrument plugin: Arcade.
How you'll add value:
- Own the business outcomes of Meta (Facebook etc.) and new channels as we expand, serving as a thought partner to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing and rest of User Acquisition team
- Roll out new channels, with well-considered plans for proving their effectiveness through LTV/CAC analysis
- Continuously improve your portfolio of performance marketing campaigns, making well-researched decisions about spend optimization to hit or exceed performance targets
- Partner with the Creative Director to test and explore creative concepts that move the needle
- Work hand-in-hand with Data Analytics to improve how we leverage our internal data in your channels, including improving eLTV/tCPA and evolving attribution methodologies
- Communicate channel results outwardly for the broader marketing team and business line owners, delivering performance results that are both digestible and actionable
- Own channel level relationships with media agencies
- Develop a roadmap with well-defined test plans that outline goals, strategy and operations, measurement and expected business impact
- Proactively offer ideas for testing: creative, channel, promotion, etc
- Own post-campaign analysis — identifying successes and failures as well as future testing that ladder up to business line performance goals
- Stay informed on industry trends, competitive landscapes and new technologies affecting digital marketing and digital distribution platforms.
- This role is open to candidates in the following states: California, Washington, Colorado, New York and Florida
- In accordance with California law, the base salary range for this role if filled within Los Angeles is $100,000 - $150,000. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Output is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Output's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5-8 years experience in performance marketing with in-platform media buying experience in Meta
- Experience in channel expansion and taking new channels from 0-1. This may include Reddit, Podcast Ads, OTT, to name a few.
- Experience in SEO not required but a strong plus
- Must have subscription business model experience and experience working for beyond the mass-consumer market. Experience with a niche–consumer brand or in the B2B-space required.
- Track record of hitting paid campaign performance goals and creative experimentation
- Advanced Excel and data analytics tools skills (Google Analytics, Looker / Tableau, Datastudio); ability to analyze data and summarize takeaways for a broad audience
- Dual brained performance marketer focused on the science of data while understanding the importance of emotional connection
- Deep empathy for the customer, interest or experience in making music on a computer or music production not required but a strong plus
- Experience setting direction for and managing marketing agencies
- Self-starter; comfortable with ownership and fast pace of an early stage growth business
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Output develops innovative software and gear for musicians, composers, producers and sound designers. Our focus is simple – groundbreaking concepts, new sounds, new sources of inspiration.