- Prospect and build targeted lists across local & regional business verticals.
- Refine all sales materials as required.
- Sell integrated campaigns to local & regional businesses/brands looking to make an impact in our market.
- Collaborate with local businesses to create custom programs to meet their business needs.
- Manage an effective CRM
- Develop sales proposals and contracts.
- Establish timeline and brand targets for sponsorship goals
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure their campaigns are a success and develop further on-going business.
- Hit aggressive monthly, quarterly & annual sales quotas.
- Manage onsite sponsorship fulfillment at events
- Generate recap reports
- Basic experience in sales
- Minimum two years sales experience.
- Strong budgeting and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Apps Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Technical fluency with social media platforms, digital advertising, ticketing platforms, etc.
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Entertainment, Marketing or relevant field
- Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for the Bay Area music and arts culture landscape
How to apply
Apply via link
Noise Pop Industries
Discover more jobs
Noise Pop Industries (NPI) was formed in 2006 as an engine to take the successful Noise Pop brand into new arenas of entertainment, culture and business. Based around a celebration of cutting-edge music, film and culture in San Francisco that was founded in 1993, Noise Pop has become an institution - an important annual West Coast event that attracts the best and brightest in underground and independent music. NPI provides valuable business development consulting, strategy and marketing to a select list of entertainment and technology clients. NPI is also a full-scale production company that produces the Noise Pop Festival, the Treasure Island Festival, and a number of client event projects. Finally, NPI develops the valuable Noise Pop brand through a program that includes original audio and video content, merchandising, podcast and other products.