Producer - Music Department
- Collaborate with the Senior Music Producer and other audio production teams to assist in the maintenance of project schedules.
- Create contract requests and assist with tracking spend vs budgets.
- Help to continually refine the music development pipeline to increase production efficiency and quality.
- Communicate status of all music content, assets, tools, and features to Senior Music Producer and/or Music Director as necessary.
- Maintain and organize digital archives of music & recording paperwork and music assets.
- Assist with scheduling recording sessions with musicians/orchestras, engineers, music prep and recording studios.
- Assist in scheduling of music related personnel and resources, eg. Directors, Composers, Engineers/Mixers.
- Attend recording sessions and support Senior Music Producer/Music Director and composer needs.
- Promotes and contributes to a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a producer or project manager, with experience on AAA titles or music production equivalents
- Able to manage a large volume of tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Able to effectively coordinate with many external contractors including studios, orchestrators and composers.
- Good knowledge of music and recording pipelines in the entertainment industry.
- Comfortable managing a large amount of paperwork and legal contracts.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently, and / or within a team.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Willing and able to travel for recording session as needed, once business travel resumes.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software. After establishing the Blizzard Entertainment label in 1994, the company quickly became one of the most popular and well-respected makers of computer games. By focusing on creating well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences, Blizzard Entertainment has maintained an unparalleled reputation for quality since its inception. COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options. Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us! Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.