- Producing music/entertainment podcasts for brands
- Producing radio content across music and entertainment
- Live Show Production (Radio)
- Music Programming
- Sourcing, interviewing and recording contributors
- Audio Editing, scripting and scoring episodes
- Working alongside journalists and presenters as well as executive producers and assistant producers
- Creative development: Generating, developing and pitching ideas
- Working with PR and Marketing teams to assist in promoting the podcasts
- Experience in audio production or as a radio producer (preferably with some experience of BBC content)
- Podcast production experience
- A love of audio and wide ranging podcast listening habits
- A passion for uncovering great stories
- Strong editorial judgement
- Experience managing talent and contributors is a must
- You will have a creative flare for ideas generation, both for a weekly show, and as part of the bigger picture.
- A strong understanding of what makes a compelling podcast
- Strong organisational skills and experience of keeping to schedules and working to deadlines and within a budget
- Experience of working collaboratively with talent and with a team
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.