Part-Time Music Researcher
- Conduct in-person research in businesses as assigned.
- Complete detailed reports of music used in a business during in-person research.
- Recording of music performance(s).
- Photographing both exterior and interior of locations.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Able to conduct on-site research in businesses during late evenings and weekends
- Available for possible travel and overnight stay
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Broadcast Music, Inc.
Discover more jobs
**Overview** Celebrating over 80 years of service to songwriters, composers, music publishers and businesses, Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®) is a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music. BMI represents the public performance rights in over 20.6 million musical works created and owned by more than 1.3 million songwriters, composers, and music publishers. The Company negotiates music license agreements and distributes the fees it generates as royalties to its affiliated writers and publishers when their songs are performed in public. In 1939, BMI created a groundbreaking open-door policy becoming the only performing rights organization to welcome and represent the creators of blues, jazz, country, and American roots music. Today, the musical compositions in BMI’s repertoire, from chart toppers to perennial favorites, span all genres of music and are consistently among the most-performed hits of the year. For additional information and the latest BMI news, visit bmi.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @BMI or stay connected through Broadcast Music, Inc.‘s Facebook page. Sign up for BMI’s The Weekly™ and receive our e-newsletter every week to stay up to date on all things music. #MusicMovesBMI