- Develop the marketing data strategy to ensure the marketing team has timely, accurate and relevant data and insights to build, execute and monitor campaigns.
- Lead the collation, reporting and tracking of data from DSPs and other platforms, produce insights, and build and maintain reports to share with the broader marketing team on a weekly basis.
- Define relevant KPIs to track performance by DSP and other relevant platforms, at the territory and aggregate level.
- Interrogate data and use it to identify trends and propose actions to the wider marketing team and other stakeholders when relevant.
- Actively participate in campaign planning activities, including but not limited to defining the marketing objectives for each campaign, creating and managing project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, defining success criteria and KPIs and providing insights to inform campaign activities.
- Coordinate workstreams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, identify obstacles, and ensure they’re addressed
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed according to the agreed plan and budget, and flag potential risks and issues on time
- Optimize international marketing processes in the region to enable the team to grow, scale and deliver the expected revenue
- Work with the broader marketing team to define campaign budgets and manage the day-to-day tracking of marketing budget spend across all teams Work with the wider marketing team to support critical activities through a set of standard marketing reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and by half year).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, multi-media, music business, digital business, mathematic, business management or any related field is preferred, not mandate
- At least 5 years of progressive digital marketing experience at a record label or other related media companies.
- Experience in marketing, marketing ops/program management in a creative industry, including building and optimizing processes and systems.
- Data Literacy: Ability to analyse the music market and relevant data and apply insights to make decisions to drive / improve results.
- Project Management: Ability to plan and organise internal and external resources to deliver the agreed outcomes for a variety of projects within the agreed quality timeframe and budget.
- Digital literacy: Thorough understanding of how the various technologies that drive music consumption work and how to use them to create content and drive audience / fan engagement.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
- Experienced and skilled at acting as a liaison between the artists/artist management and the label using persuasion, empathy, communication and trust is a plus.
- Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
- Prior experience with a variety of digital marketing tools.
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Proficiency/knowledge in CRM programs including Salesforce, Tableau etc. is a plus.
- Data analysis/consumer-behaviour research skills are a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.