North America Marketing Manager
- Delivering memorable and effective Marketing campaigns in North America and beyond.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of N. America needs and opportunities and contributing these into global plans and resource planning.
- Collaborating daily with people across Warp departments including A&R, Campaign Management, Marketing, Retail, Production, D2C
- Social Media and Promotions in both the US and International Markets.
- Flexibility to work in a support role or lead a campaign from a US standpoint.
- Nurturing relationships with outlets, writers, presenters and creators from across the spectrum (e.g. curators, press, radio, TV, artists, industry/awards, social media, influencers, podcasts etc) and identifying those who can add value to campaigns.
- Programming events and other promotional happenings.
- Identifying, collaborating and negotiating deals with third party agencies (press, radio etc), ensuring they have the resources and information they need to deliver great work.
- Writing marketing plans, managing budgets, programming advertising and reporting on results.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven track record supporting Artists.
- The ability to communicate with artists, managers and teammates in an effective, sensitive and strategic way.
- Instinctive and knowledgeable opinions on the contemporary music landscape.
- Highly organized and a motivated self-starter.
- A good team player, able to take different roles on specific projects.
- The skills to lead and support teams of confident professionals.
- Passionate about finding audiences for a range of credible and successful artists across genres.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% of premium for Individual coverage of company designated Health (PPO), Vision & Dental plans (or option to apply company contribution to other supported plans)
- 50% of Dependents default Health, Vision & Dental up to a cap
- 401K Plan with Corporate Match
- Optional Life Insurance
- 20 days PTO + 13 days for Federal Holidays
How to apply
Please send your resume and use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role, including details of key experience and achievements.
Discover more jobs
For nearly three decades Warp Records has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision, consistently furthering their position as one of the most creative independent record labels in the world. With a rich legacy and consistently groundbreaking vision of the future, Warp and its artists traverse mediums to explore new spaces. Current Artists- !!!, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Battles, Bibio, Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, Broadcast, Clark ,Daniel Rossen, Danny Brown, Darkstar, Evian Christ, Flying Lotus, GAIKA, Gonjasufi, Hudson Mohawke, Kelela, Kwes, LoneLady, Lorenzo Senni , Mark Pritchard, Mount Kimbie , Nightmares On Wax, Oneohtrix Point Never, Plaid, Rustie, Squarepusher, Yves Tumor