Music Publishing Manager / Lead
- Continuously improving our publishing administration service
- Building new and owning existing relationships with worldwide PROs and our partners / sub-publishers
- Pitching our publishing administration service to new and existing clients, including established artists, labels, and music licensing platforms
- Overseeing all work registrations and ensuring accuracy
- Implement SOPs for all relevant publishing operations, including rights assignment, works registration, reporting, and customer support
- Contribute your expertise to the publishing administration section of our proprietary asset management software
- Sophisticated understanding of and experience with international music publishing licensing and rights structures
- Work experiece at a PRO, music publisher, publishing administrator, or music label
- Experience working with large, complex data sets in a variety of formats. Proficiency in tools such as SQL, BigQuery, and Google Sheets
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to initiate and manage projects with a focus on driving business
- Full working proficiency in English
- High Energy: You are motivated and don't procrastinate, but are thriving when making real impact. You look for ways to help beyond your formal job responsibilities. We have a lot of work ahead.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: Our product evolves every day. You're ready to improve and build new processes and workflows along the way.
- Passion: You strive to become an expert in your profession, are ambitious, and think outside the box. You're willing to go the extra mile to reach those goals.
- Sense of Urgency: We're moving fast. Decisions are probably made quicker than you're used to. You are ready to match our speed.
Benefits & Perks
- Clear Path for Growth: We are growing quickly, and your responsibilities and befinits will grow together with the company.
- Real Impact: Our product is already one of the most relevant revenue streams for our independent artists and creators. - Your work will have real impact, from day one.
- Exciting Product: Our value proposition is unique and the reason why >90% of leads decide to work with us.
- Mentoring: We're bootstrapped, profitable, and in this for the long run. You will grow together with us, while learning from and working with the best.
- Freedom & Flexibility: As a remote-first company, we empower our team to work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
As a hybrid between media and tech company, we help creators and artists to monetize and distribute their content on UGC platforms and streaming services.