Music Brand Partnerships Assistant
- The London office is seeking a highly organised and motivated Assistant to work within the Music Brand Partnerships and Podcast departments.
- Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist Executives with the administrative management of projects and deals.
- Identify and generate leads for potential brand opportunities with both brands and agencies.
- Liaising with brand contacts/agencies, artist managers and their wider teams to execute and facilitate confirmed and contracted projects.
- Prepare offers for deals to be presented to artists and their managers.
- Filter opportunities and cold calls/approaches.
- Create, review and amend contracts, including filing documents and liaising with accounts.
- Liaise with our client’s accountants to raise invoices for Executive’s projects. Manage and track project financials.
- Organise and schedule meetings for Executives.
- Prepare background information for meetings with brands/agencies.
- Make “prospecting calls” to set up meetings on Executive’s behalf with brands and agencies.
- Keep updated project materials in shared drive, including creative, invoices, contracts etc.
- Ensure Executive’s deals are reported accurately internally.
- Should ideally have experience working in a brand partnerships or media sales/media agency planning & buying role within the entertainment industry.
- Some previous experience of working with brands and agencies is preferred.
- Must have a general understanding and interest in the music and podcast industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Creative Artists Agency
Discover more jobs
Leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) represents many of the most successful and innovative professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theatre, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. CAA is also a leader in sports, representing more than 1,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, and golf, and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, licensing, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities.