Media Sales Representative
- 2 years sales experience with consistent and proven results (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to take initiative and generate new business opportunities.
- A forward-thinking sales mindset driven by tenacity and adaptability.
- A desire to build strong relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Genuine interest in the media market and a passion for all things sales!
Benefits & Perks
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Mackay office.
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Salary package including base, car and phone allowance, KPI bonus plus commission!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home – Work life balance is everything!).
- Award-winning, highly supportive, and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Southern Cross Austereo
Discover more jobs
**Overview** Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) is one of Australia’s leading media companies reaching more than 95% of the Australian population through its radio, television and digital assets. Under the Triple M and Hit network brands, SCA owns 96 stations across FM, AM and DAB+ radio. SCA provides national sales representation for 25 regional radio stations. SCA broadcasts 92 free to air TV signals across regional Australia, reaching 4.4 million people a week, with Ten Network programming and advertising representation across Australia’s East Coast, Seven Network programming in Tasmania and Darwin, and Seven and Ten programming in Spencer Gulf. SCA operates Australia’s leading premium podcasting network - LiSTNR – and provides Australian sales representation for global open audio platform SoundCloud. SCA's premium brands are supported by social media, live events, video, online and mobile assets that deliver national and local entertainment and news content.