Marketing Partnership & Event Marketing Analyst
- Benefits the overall sales accomplishment of the store
- Drives traffic / new customers
- Aligns with local social media strategy
- Create general activation tool kits and Do's / Don'ts
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Events
- Valid state driver's license and automotive insurance.
- Ability to acquire work/travel documents (i.e., passport and visa) as required by various countries.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience).
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills required
- Organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task are a must-have
How to apply
Apply via link
The Guitar Center
Discover more jobs
Guitar Center is an American music retailer chain. It is the largest company of its kind in the United States, with 294 locations. Its headquarters is in Westlake Village, California. Guitar Center oversees various subsidiaries including Musician's Friend, AVDG, Music & Arts, Woodwind & Brasswind, and Giardinelli.